Our privacy statement
1. General Policy Information: OSAM International Company Limited recognizes the importance of protecting information about our customers. In general, anyone can visit our business web sites without telling us who they are or revealing any information about their business needs. Unless you register, our web servers collect domain names, not the e-mail addresses of visitors. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, and related user practices. In general, we will use this information to measure the use of the site and to improve these sites.
2. Your Registration Information: At times we may advertise events on our website. To participate in the event, we may ask you to register your information. We will need information about your business, such as your complete company name, address, city and state, corporate or individual contact and title, business phone number, and e-mail address. Under some circumstances, we may require additional information.
3. This customer information is intended to be used only by authorized personnel of OSAM. A technology called “cookies” may be used to provide you with tailored information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may be stored in your hard drive, not on our site, so that we can recognize you when you return. Cookies allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted at the end of a session (this does not include Google AdWords’ remarketing cookie). You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on our site and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
4. Use of Customer Information: Our primary goal in collecting information from you and your business is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our site. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our site to make your experience easier and quicker. We may use your e-mail address to send you information about new product and service offerings and communications relative to the use of the site.
5. If you send us correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
6. We may also link to sites that will be specific to your business needs by offering targeted banners, new services and promotions. You can remove your business from receiving some of this information by changing the appropriate option.
7. We use information in the file we maintain about you and your business to evaluate current and past activities on the site, to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. If you send us correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
8. The OSAM website may contain links to other websites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices engaged in by other sites.
9. Special Note About Minors: Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a business user and are under the age of 18, please use this service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS (“TERMS”), DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. Limited License for Use of website. OSAM authorizes you to view and download the materials at this website only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notice contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. The materials at this website are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this website may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Except as authorized in this paragraph, you are not being granted a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the material or the products, services, processes or technology described on this website. All such rights are retained by OSAM, its affiliates, and/or any third-party owner of such rights. You may not create framed or deep links to this website or any portion of this website without express written permission from OSAM in each instance. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any materials downloaded from this website. OSAM also reserves the right to terminate your authorization to use any services at the website and to delete any one or more of your related accounts, with or without cause, immediately and at any time.
2. Links to Other Websites. Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you may or may not leave this website; OSAM uses pop-up windows and framed header page. OSAM does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content, even if the site contains the OSAM logo. Thus, OSAM does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you access any of the third-party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
3. No Endorsement. All product and service marks contained herein that are not OSAM marks are the trademarks of their respective owners. References that we make to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information do not necessarily constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party or any of its information, products or services.
4. Use of Software. If you purchase software through, or download software from, this website (in either case, “Software”), use of the Software is subject to the license terms in the license agreement that is provided with the Software. You may not download or install the Software until you have accepted the terms of the applicable license agreement.
5. User Submissions. Other than personally identifiable information, which is covered under the OSAM Privacy Statement, any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. OSAM will have no obligations with respect to such communications. By providing such information or materials, you grant OSAM and its designees an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide royalty-free license to copy, display, disclose, distribute, reproduce, incorporate and otherwise use such communications and all concepts, data, images, sounds, text, know-how and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
6. Disclaimer. This site, the information, materials and services provided on the site and any software made available on this site are provided “as is”, without representation or warranty, express or implied of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. OSAM further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials or services at this website or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the website. Any reliance on the advice, opinion, materials or information on this website shall be at your sole risk. OSAM may make changes to the materials and services at this website, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this website may be outdated, and OSAM makes no commitment to update any materials or services at this website. If you view this website outside of the United States, information published at this website may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country.
7. Limitation of liability. In no event will OSAM, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this website be liable under any claim or circumstance (including without limitation any circumstance involving a finding that a warranty or remedy has failed of its essential purpose), whether the claim sounds in contract, tort or other legal theory, for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information or services contained at any such sites, including direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages such as damages for lost profits or revenue, lost data, lost sales, lost goodwill or loss of use of a product, even if any such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Limitation of Remedies. Your sole remedy, and OSAM’s sole obligation, for any claim related to product(s) purchased on this website shall be limited by and to the extent of the manufacturer’s guarantee or warranty.
10. Government Restricted Rights. Government users will receive no rights greater than Restricted Rights as defined in FAR 52.227-19 (c) (1-2) (June 1987). Government users will receive no rights greater than Limited Rights as defined in FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987) or DFAR 252.227-7015 (b) (2) (November 1995), as applicable in any technical data at this website.
11. Applicable Laws. This website is hosted and operated from a site in the State of California, United States of America. OSAM makes no representation that materials at this website are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and access to them from locations where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this website from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with local laws. You may not use the website or export or re-export the materials or services at this website, or any copy or adaptation thereof, in violation of export laws and regulations. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict of law principles.
12. Privacy. OSAM recognizes that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act responsibly. We have adopted this Privacy Statement to explain how we use your personal information. You should review our Privacy Statement before providing any personal data on this website.
13. General. OSAM may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this website. These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between OSAM and you with respect to your use of the website. Any cause of action you may have with respect to use of the website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
EEA Resident Rights:
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following data protection rights:
If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “contact us.”
In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “contact us.”
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the marketing emails we send you. If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to keep any information in our archives that we deem necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you have a question or comment, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org