Windows Server is a common choice for businesses in Vietnam as well as all over the world. It results in the replacement of physical servers: Cloud Computing. Of all the cloud providers, AWS is the pioneer in services and products to match customers’ needs.
According to IDC, 57% of Windows Server users run their workload on AWS. What is the reason behind this?
Which infrastructure is appropriate for Microsoft Workload? Migration methods? Microsoft licensing and deployment options?
Event “Passport to Cloud for Windows Server” will answer the questions above to draw an overview picture of Windows Server and AWS.
Moreover, under the perception of Cloud experts, you will receive a “survival kit” when migrating to AWS.
Case study sharing from Mr. Nguyen Phuc Thinh - CTO of ExpatFinder.com
1. Overview of Windows Server market share: Trend and challenges
2. Why AWS is the optimal option for Windows Server?
3. Windows Server to AWS: from A to Z
4. Monitoring Windows using Cloudwatch Agent
5. The case study of ExpatFinder.com
6. Windows Server Rapid Migration Program 2019