What is AWS Well-Architected?
AWS has created a full framework of standards and best practices to help users build cloud applications that are reliable, secure and high-performing. The framework offers detailed design principles and guidance across five pillars:
As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, OSAM is authorized to implement the "Well-architected program" to businesses that are interested and inquired:
- A reliable assessment of existing infrastructure along with proposed improvements.
- Better knowledge of infrastructure and business needs of enterprises.
- Awareness of risks and threats, direction and mitigation path.
- Supported by Cloud experts of OSAM, who have achieved AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional/Associate certification.
- A credit supported package used to pay bills for resources if you deploy all the proposals in the program.
Before you begin an AWS Well-Architected Review, we suggest that you:
Identify an executive sponsor in your organization to oversee the review
Identify stakeholders and subject matter experts
Identify a significant workload
With AWS Well-Architected, we will help your business to:
Mitigate risk, fix problems and build best practice for the future
Adopt a consistent approach for review of AWS architecture
Automate processes to make architectural experimentation easier
Cut waste with value-added proactive planning